The process of preparing for higher education is exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. Schools and colleges unfortunately, are often unable to provide much individualized attention to students regarding professional education.
Questions may arise about:
- Which higher education courses to choose?
- Which standardized exams to take, where and when?
- How to prepare for standardized exams/tests?
- Where to apply for higher education - selection of colleges and universities that are a "best fit" for you?
- Financial planning and loans for college education?
- Enrichment activities that allow students to establish their uniqueness?
- Sorting through college material so that informed choices can be made?